Tuesday 21 March 2017

From TeemuL: Odds and Ends and Chaos (plus the paralyzed Hobbits)

It is Tuesday and I haven't painted anything this week...

Happily I painted over 100 miniatures during the last three months, so I can take couple of days in relaxed mode. It helps, that I won a LotR game tonight, it was a tight game, but my elves beat the Mordor orcs.

The picture above shows all those painted miniatures (plus the paralyzed hobbits I missed from last year's photo). It has been fun, see you next year!

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous stuff Teemu! Enjoy the rest of the year and we'll catch up in December. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection of painted minis Teemu! Thanks for joining us again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was good to see you again, Teemu! I enjoyed your old-hammer and LotR stuff immensely! Your shirt brings back memories too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was indeed great fun see you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find this picture a bit stressful, one wrong move and...

    But great challenge, see you again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff and love the T-Shirt. A salute to Canadian metal. Voivod might be my favorite Canadian metal band. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that might be the most metal Challenger pic yet! Great work, Teemu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all! I'm happy that the t-shirt got some attention - and I did shave before the photo. :)

    ReplyDelete