Thursday 9 February 2017

A brief interlude...nada delay!





It is Thursday!
I wish I could rave about the Superbowl, or how grand my vacation was, but I missed them both due to illness. I think it was the Nurgle marines fault!
I've been Ko'd since Sunday. Today was my first day without body aches and just in time for some wonderful entries in store you all.
I'll be sure to get them up in a bit, after a brief nap, taking kids to school, drinking, coffee.... and no body aches!
I do have a couple of appointments, but nothing too pressing to delay Michael,  Peter, and Aaron for too long. Hopefully the rest of the Thursday gang will be along shortly!
If nothing else, I'll check out what the bug made me miss! ;)

6 comments:

  1. So, you've been in your own episode of "The Lurgy Strikes Back" - glad to hear you're recovered :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the nicely timed recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer about the flu, glad to hear you're on the mend. I'll have a post later today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My post is now good to go. There's an off chance of a second, but don't hold your breath on it.

      Delete
  4. Get better soon. I recommend a strong cup of tea chased with single malt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad it's clearing up, strong tea and a single malt sounds like good medicine!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete